2018年1月13日土曜日

Senior 2-Jan.13th

Kikutan Day 14 #1
Read & Write Unit 3 Courtesy: What does it mean to be polite?
-> Read w/ Q-Skill
- Blog Posting Comments on Blog to Linh Loi, Hanoi  Posted an hour ago
Question: First Trip to Japan
For my new job, I will travel to Japan next month and meet my Japanese boss. This will be my first trip to Japan. I’m worried about correct business etiquette and manners. My boss invited me to her home for dinner. Do you have any advice? Post your comment in five minutes.
=> Compare the comments
Inside Reading Unit 4  Reading-1 Changing a Traditional Way of Life
- Read aloud -> Speak the Main Idea
Intro: China’s traditional lifestyle is changing because young people who live in farms want to work in a city.
Why young adults moved to cities: They find via TV that physically easier and financially more rewarding jobs are available in cities that are promoted by the government.
A changing way of life: Many of such young people move to cities to work in factories, produce competitive products in the world and help grow the local economy. 
=> Write the main ideas of the text in three sentences.
- Interest Blog AI面接
=> Q-1. Which do you think is fairer for job applicants, AI or human?
=> Q-2. Do you prefer being interviewed by a human or AI in the first stage of a job interview process?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿